For thousands of Americans suffering with infertility, one of the first steps before seeking treatment is figuring out how to pay for it. Unfortunately, it is estimated that over 50% of patients who seek treatment do not have any level of fertility medical or drug coverage.
Fertility Financial Assistance Program
It is estimated that over 50% of patients who seek treatment do not have any level of fertility medical or drug coverage. To aid some of these patients with drug cost, DesignRx has created First Steps, a patient financial assitance program.
First Steps Program Details:
The First Steps program takes into consideration household income and hardship cases to provide eligible patients with a 5%, 25%, 50%, or 75% discount off their fertility drug cost.
- Discounts are reserved for 100% cash pay patients only
- Discounts will be applied to the DesignRx cash price at participating DesignRx pharmacies
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other rebate, coupon, free trial, or similar offer
- Discounts are valid for up to one year from the date they were initially approved
- Eligible patients will receive an approval email with specific instructions on how to redeem discounts
- Patients not qualifying for a discount will still be eligible for DesignRx pricing at DesignRx pharmacies only
- DesignRx pricing alone is consistently 30% lower than current retail pricing
To learn more about DesignRx, or find a participating DesignRx pharmacy please visit http://designrx.net
Automatic savings for qualified military veterans!
We're thankful for the sacrifices our veterans and active duty personnel have made. As a thank you, All Military (active or veteran) are automatically approved for special savings.
Discounts will be applied to the following medications only
- Follistim AQ Cartidge (follitrpoin beta injection)n - 300IU, 600IU, or 900IU
- Ganirelix Acetate Injection
- Pregnyl (chlorionic gonadoptropin for injection, USP)
Learn more about these fertility medications, including important safety information
If you have any questions regarding the First Steps Program please feel free to call the Helpdesk (855) 672-9260 Monday - Friday 8am-8pm EST.
Offer not valid for prescriptions that may be covered under private or public insurance, or reimbursed under a federal or state healthcare program, including Medicare, Medicaid, or any other similar state healthcare program, icluding any state medical pharmaceutical assistance program. If you become insured by any private or government insurance, you must notify the program by calling 1-855-672-9264.